Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Good Grief, Charlie Brown!

I'm sure I will not find time to regale you with all of the happenings of the last few days, and surely you will be thrilled to know that! I am looking forward to a long night's sleep somewhere in my future, although I'm thinking it's the far off future as opposed to the near future. Such is life!

Anyway, we moved into the new house this weekend. I am very excited, and even already things are starting to look like a home instead of a bunch of jumbled furniture and boxes! I think my livingroom looks SOOOO cozy, and I can't wait to start the actual decorating part. We have been given free reign as far as painting goes, and I fully plan to paint the kids' rooms. I'm thinking a light lavender for Taryn, and I'm not so sure about TJ's yet. Blue seems so cliche', but nothing else comes to mind. I'm SO worn out! Perhaps when I get a chance, I'll take some pics and show you what's up (of course, not till it's at least somewhat decent!).

I started my childcare today. I'm watching a little boy that's four, and his sister that's one. I'll be watching his sister all the time, but just him this week while school's out. TJ is having fun playing with another little boy, but I'm still adjusting to having to pull them off of the same toy all day and the fact that they want to wrestle till they kill each other! This promises to be a fun couple of weeks!

In case you missed it, Taryn is now six months old. She went to her six month well appt. the other day, and she measured in at 26 1/2" (97%), and 16.8 lbs. (85%). She also has an ear infection in both ears. Whoopee! The best part is that I get to go back next week to get the shots she so happily missed that time! Yeah, I'm jumping all over with excitement...Needless to say, my baby is a genius, at least in my eyes. So far, she has rolled over, sat up, crawled, and said "Da-da", "Ma-ma", and "Bub-bub" (my new nickname for TJ). She is pulling herself up now, and trying desperately to stand up on her own (which she has already done a few times, for a few seconds at a time, but it still counts...). The girl is so eager to walk that it terrifies me! That's all I need is a three year old and a seven month old that can walk! Oy vey! Anyway, my daughter is coming along swimmingly, and she is such an awesome and fun baby--with the cutest dimply smile on earth! Ahhh, life is grand...

Okay, I guess that's enough for now. I'll be back soon. Talk to you later! Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 11:42 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger gina

    wow i didnt know you got a job! woo hoooooooo and right before christmas? what a blessing.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    She's growing up fast.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I didn't know the babysitting was going to start so soon. Congrats on the new house coming along. When can I come visit?

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger Christi

    The door is open...tomorrow...the next day...the day after that...the day after the day after tomorrow...you get the picture! I would say, though, that if you want to see a house that looks decent, you may want to wait until at least early January, as I'm not getting to unpacking as quickly as I would like!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Renee

    Your babies are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I wanna squeeze em!:-)