Saturday, December 31, 2005
It's early....

We just got home from Trey's first run of the paper route. I'm so excited that I can't even sleep! He did so well, and that makes me very happy. Why, you ask? Well, b/c Ashley is getting married tomorrow, and now I don't have to rush home from her wedding (drunk, I might add!) to come do the paper route! Sawweeeeeeetttt! He actually did it quite quickly (although he had a touch of help from me!). I just know he'll do great tomorrow, even though it will be the Sunday paper, which is about ten times bigger than the other days.

I feel like there was something else I wanted to tell you. I'll have to think about it and get back later. Must go try to sleep now before the kids realize that they aren't as tired as I am!

Have a great day! Talk to you soon!

oh, and PS-I hope it didn't sound like I was bitching last time about my Jamaican job situation. On the contrary, I am thrilled. I am so blessed to have such a hookup, and God truly found some stuff that is for me. I just can't wait till I get into some kind of routine, so I won't be so damn tired!
 
posted by Christi at 6:09 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger mrhaney

    hello christi. i just dropped by to wish you a happy new year. my wife and i will be staying home again. i do not really like to get out and drive will all the crazy people out tonight on new years eve. have fun and i will talk to you next year which should be in 15 minutes from now.

     
  • At 1:19 AM, Blogger k8

    happy new year !

    xok8

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger gina

    happy new year to you! heres to money money money from your three new jobs!!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I love a paper route, Just hope your bike doesn't get a flat.