Saturday, January 28, 2006
Welcome
Hi, my name is Christi. This is my first blog post, and I'm a little new to all of this....

Okay, well, that's the way it feels at least!

Can I say, I've had a LONGGGGG week! Great news: Taryn's got her first two teeth! We went to Old McDonald's the other day for TJ to play, and she was chowing down on a french fry. She choked a little, and when I went to get the big chunk out of her mouth, viola! How exciting! I keep trying to take a picture of them, but no such luck yet.

Starting Tuesday, I'm going to be watching a new little baby that's two days older than Taryn. Add that to MJ, whom I've been watching, a new little girl who's a month younger than MJ...oh, and my kids! Thankfully, those jam-packed days are only Tues. and Thurs., b/c if it were everyday, I might really go crazy! I'm looking forward to watching him, though, b/c his mom said he just started sitting up. I can't wait to see how quickly he starts to learn stuff now that he'll be around all the big kids that can already walk and crawl and the like. I'm very sure that he'll jump start the whole getting on the move thing!

Got my family pics back, and now I can't figure out where to put them! It's probably not a good thing that I haven't even done anything with the ones we took last year! That's my goal for Wed. of this week is to put pics in frames, finally....I need to actually print out some pics of Taryn, too. You should see all the pictures I've finally put out in the living room and everywhere. They're all of TJ. I must look like I don't care at all about Taryn! I swear it's just b/c I haven't had time to switch them yet! I swear! I DO LOVE TARYN!!!!!

Well, today we are driving to Chas. to drop off Trey's dad and sister for a cruise. I wish I were staying longer, but we'll be there long enough to eat and maybe hang out an hour or two, then head back. Oh well...it'll be nice to at least talk to other adults for a bit, though...

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm trying desperately to get a routine down, but everytime I try, it seems I lose more time! Go figure! One day I'll get it down! I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 10:23 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger mrhaney

    hello christi.
    it is a wonder that some one with children has time to do any thing. have a great weekend.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Unknown

    So busy! Was Taryn in much pain when the teeth came in? She's getting so big!

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger jungle jane

    are you sure they are teeth? and not two bits of French Fry?

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Christi

    Only if she's still eating those two bits of french fry!

    She's been teething a lot lately. This is odd to me, as TJ didn't act like anything different was going on. Of course, to add to that, she still has her ear infection, and now has a cold to boot. I have a feeling Taryn will be my forever sick child. No matter, though. Just gives me a good reason to snuggle with her even more!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger k8

    well now i don't feel so bad- i was expecting to come here and find a bunch of posts i hadn't read yet.

    miss you!

    xok8