Sunday, January 22, 2006
Too much, too, too much
I'm not really even sure what I did this week. I can't really remember anything significant. I remember getting pics done on Monday, but you already saw that. Let's see....Ahh, yes. On Wed. we went and ate at church with Kell and Lisa and family (the people I babysit for). That was pretty cool. Friday, we went to a game night w/my Sunday School class, which was cool b/c we got free babysitting from this very cool circle at church. My favorite moment of the entire night was hearing Jack say, "You should wish for something like a Hardee's coupon or something." (this was said in reference to us singing Happy Birthday to Todd and him blowing out his candles). I laughed and laughed for a long time on that one! Jack was quite the funny guy that night. He's always so quiet, so it was nice to see him talking, and consequently, making me laugh.

But anyway....other than that and running various errands and stuff, my week was not memorable. My biggest memory of the week is that I've been EXTREMELY tired all week long. I've actually had a few nights with some pretty decent sleep, yet still I'm tired, all day long even. The last day or two I've been sick to my stomach, too. Not liking this feeling. I'm wondering if it's a mixture of exhaustion and perhaps an ulcer or something (I've taken to drinking coffee at night during my paper route, then again when I wake up...I've been known to get ulcers from too much caffiene). I'm really hoping that's all it is...if you catch my drift....

Anyway, I'm sorry I can't be more interesting for you. On a happy note, Todd has started a blog of his own, and I will now begin my persuit of getting him to come to live with me and make my coffee, instead of suffering for that miserable old Kurt. I'm sure I can persuade him with a little effort.

Anyway, talk at you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 11:37 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I'm sorry to hear that you're so tired. My stomach hurts when I don't get enough sleep. I hope that's what it is, and I think I caught your drift.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger gina

    oh Lord. i can watch two no problem, but three babies is pushing it ....lol.

    feel better and lets get together soon.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    You can't remember what happened this week, and I can't remember what happened yesterday.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Kurt

    I like coffee.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Melodee

    Yeah, right . . . you're just in need of caffeine . . . (I'll play along until you take the test.) ;)

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger k8

    i was wondering what happened to you. i thought maybe tj tied you up or something.

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Todd is free to leave at any time - he stays because he needs to complete the requirements for his Associate's degree.

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Turtle Guy

    hmm... finding yourself flustered and forgetful? check this out...

    http://turtleguy70.blogspot.com/2006/01/anxiety-and-finding-your-place-to-be_22.html

    I, too like coffee... it's only recently I've discovered that drinking too much at the wrong time causes me great unrest.