Monday, January 16, 2006
Christmas is in the air....

Okay, okay, so we waited a bit to get our Christmas pics of the cheerin' done. So sue us! I rather like them, though. We only got two, but when you have the cutest kids on the face of the earth, it really can't go wrong.


While we were there, we went ahead and got some family pics done as well:

I learned some things about myself today (like, never go sleeveless, EVER),

and about children (like, NEVER take them to get pictures together, EVER).


All in all, though, aside from not being able to take a pic of the two together at the end, it turned out rather nice, don't you think?

Oh, and get this! Taryn is eating solid foods now! She got ahold of a french fry yesterday, and I decided to see what she would do with it. She chowed down on it, and then proceeded to eat about four or five more. Of course that meant that I had to go and buy every single little baby cracker, crumb and anything else she could put in her mouth right away! She is now happily eating veggie puffs, wagon wheels, cake, biter biscuits, and anything else she can get into her mouth with every meal! I'm so excited! I kinda thought I had to wait till she got some teeth, but I guess not. Of course, now she's putting her hands in her mouth while she eats, thus making it much, MUCH messier than it used to be!
That's life here in a nutshell. Still tired. Hope you're having a great week, and I'll talk to you again soon!
 
posted by Christi at 9:18 PM | Permalink |


11 Comments:


  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Unknown

    You look so pretty! I see good pics of TJ and Taryn all the time, but not so much of you. That one was so good! I didn't even notice bare arms except that you said something, and I don't think they look bad at all.

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Melodee

    Aren't you a cute family?!

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Baby is messy.

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger LK

    Kurt, you're just jealous that no-one calls you adorable when you mush french fries over your face...

    Or do they?

    Christi - gorgeous photos.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Carrie

    soooooo adorable!


    I really like the family pic, too... we totally need to do one of those.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger gina

    better late than never!! i want a copy of the babies :)

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Cara

    I love the pictures!! They are all great!!:)
    Don't you just love to clean up after the biter bisquits?? They must put some type of GLUE in those darn things!!;)

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    They are so great!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger k8

    2 of the 4 cutest kids on the earth.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I like solid foods.

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Renee

    They are getting SO big! Very cute you all are!:)