Tuesday, September 04, 2007
SOOOOOOO busy!
I'm just gonna show you my mens...They got cool hair cuts last week. Trey's is "punk", but not TJ's, it's "rock and roll". Please don't get them confused, b/c TJ does not appreciate being told his hair cut is "punk".



Do you see Trey's cat ears? Ha ha! He really does look cool. It kinda turns me on. Had I known all these years he would look that cool w/that haircut, he'd have had it a LONG time ago!

Oh, and here's my not-so-straight-and-even attempt to fix Taryn's bangs. She had a "spa day" w/Alison last week. She got her nails done, took a bath, got make-up, and got a new "do" from Alison. Ain't she just sweet!
 
posted by Christi at 9:51 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Kurt

    That Alison is out of control!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Oh no! I didn't know she cut it that much! How did I miss that? I am so sorry.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Holy hair cuts man. They look cute though! Well, Taryn could use some work... but ya know... when you get to it! :-)

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Carrie

    how fun!

    love the rock-n-roll 'do... I can TOTALLY tell how it's not punk! ;)

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger karla

    Could TJ be any cuter? I am a bit partial to the spikey do's myself. You know, having a man who wears a spikey do and all.

    I hate Barney too Christi, but you know, he pays well enough, as far as big purple dinosaurs go.