Sunday, August 26, 2007
Days of late...
Taryn, day-to-day:


She's taken to dressing herself up everyday now. I don't even bother dressing her unless I have to anymore, b/c she will take it off and put on her own choice. We do have to work on the whole accessorizing thing, and at least make sure she picks matching shoes!

Cole has officially popped out six teeth now, and he eats anything he can get his little grubby hands on! Do you see them? Oh, and did I mention he is just SO CUTE, and thoughtful, of course!



TJ is addicted to video games, which I need to put the kabosh on, but for now, I just do my best to make sure they're at least learning games. He was stuck to my computer today playing at Disney.com. Is it just me, or does he look really big lately?


Please don't look at the mess on the desk. That's all my stacks of stuff to use for teaching the kids. Believe it or not, there is some semblance of order there. Unfortunately, I'm the only one who understands it!

Oh, and we made pizzas yesterday! We made the dough and everything. I would have more pics, but I had to be actually involved in helping the kids make it, so I didn't get too many.




TJ and Taryn made their own, and they did great. I made one for Trey and me (well, he had to roll out the dough for me!). I told him to take a pic of it, and he had to go and stage it first, so it would be a nice pic! I was a little disappointed, b/c the dough really didn't have any flavor, so next time I'll have to figure out how to spice it up! Any of you know how I might do that?

Have a great day! I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:04 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Taryn's accessorizing is fine... everything is pink and yellow--no problem there! Maybe she'll start a new fashion trend of wearing non-matching shoes (lol)! I think she looks just loverly!! And yes, TJ is seeming bigger lately! Mom/MiMi

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Unknown

    If Trey is looking for a new career, he could go into being a food stylist. That's a real job.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown

    1) There's only 1 kid that uses them, so it's she, not they.

    2) She's only just turned 2 years old, and that is not too old to still have the pacifier.

    3) I have to wonder what's wrong with people who anonymously criticize others who are simply trying to show their child's precious moments. I suppose you probably felt a little bit of superiority, which brightened your otherwise worthless day.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Christi

    GO JULIA!!!

    I have no idea what a soother is, anyway.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    we have that same barbie cheerleader outfit!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That Julia is a serious troublemaker! (This is NOT Kurt).

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Kurt

    Nice soothers!