Saturday, September 23, 2006
I suppose it was worth it...
Today I wasn't scheduled to work, but the bosslady asked me if I could come in during the rush b/c it was set to be BUSY. I need the money, so I said alright. I was scheduled to go in at 6 and leave around 9 or 10. Somehow, though, someone put CL (Closer) next to my name instead of 10. Then they sent the actual closing driver home. The next thing I knew, I was stuck closing. I actually didn't have to if I had felt like arguing it, but I was on a roll, and what were a couple more hours? I ended up making a little over $80, which averaged to about $14/hr. in tips and gas money. Not bad, I suppose. What is bad, though, is that it's almost 2 am now, and I just finished eating supper. Somehow I managed to forget to eat all night long, and suddenly the pain hit me around 12:30 when I was heading home. Like, how the hell do you forget to eat, especially when you're pregnant!?

I took Taryn for her 15 mo. checkup yesterday. We had to wait for TWO HOURS at the doctor's office for the appt. to be over. No, I wasn't squeezed in, I made the appt. three months ago! I watched people walk in after me and get called back before me, then leave before I'd even been called back! My children were wild, and had refused even the thought of napping earlier. It was SO AWFUL! Needless to say, I will be looking for a new pediatrician. Soooo, if you live in the Chas. area, and know of anyone good, please let me know...Like who the hell makes someone with two small children, who's PREGNANT, wait for TWO HOURS!!! Especially at a PEDIATRICIAN! I'm just beside myself on this one.

Oh, and apparently I'm having muscle spasms in my legs as I sleep (or attempt to, at least) at night. Trey said I woke him up about five times last night when I would kick the footboard of our bed. He said it's really loud. I can believe that, b/c I do remember at least once waking up and screaming out in pain from it. Then, I have the pleasure in the morning of my foot being swollen and sore from it. Ain't it great!? I'm so ready for this pregnancy to be over with. I think that just to be safe, I'll never have sex again, so I don't run the risk of becoming prego again.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 1:51 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I'm glad you made good money last night. I did pretty good too.

    We use a family doctor now, but when Andrew was little his pediatrician was Dr. McCall. He's OK. I don't remember being particularly impressed by the short wait times, but it was never anything like two hours.

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Good sex plan.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    two hours is a very long time! I would find another one,too. I had restless leg syndrome my entire pregnancy. not fun.. it feels so good not to be in pain any more. pretty soon you will have your sweet little cole and it will be worth it.

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger gina

    Dr. Vasko and McGaha from Plantation Peds!! they prayed with julia when she was born because MY PEDIATRICIAN would not "come in" as she was not "on call!" hello, julia came out not breathing and blue. I love Todd Vasko!! he is forver Immortalized in my baby book. wonderful practice. try it. it is in West ASh. not too far from you