Thursday, September 14, 2006
Oy Vey!
I'm so nervous and sad! It rained non-stop all night tonight, and looks like it's going to rain more tomorrow. TJ is supposed to have soccer practice tomorrow. Trey said it's supposed to rain all day Saturday, and TJ's first game is Saturday! Oh, I think I'm gonna cry! I have been waiting in eager anticipation of this since July now, and now it looks like I might have to wait another week! What's so bad about indoor soccer fields???

This baby is gonna be a hairy one, I'm guessing. I heard it was a myth about having heartburn and that meaning you'd have a hairy baby. However, I had pretty much none at all w/TJ, and he was virtually hairless. I had it for the whole second half w/Taryn, and she was full-headed. This kid is looking the same way. I'm really getting tired of it. Plus, now I eat half a meal, and I'm stuffed...However, I'm still hungry! I just don't get it!

Well, I hope you're having a great day. Please pray it stops raining here and everything just miraculously dries up! I'll talk to you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 12:09 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: