Thursday, August 24, 2006
Don't be jealous now...








That we live such a life of luxury. Sure, this was a couple of days ago, but I just wanted to show you how we spent a day just lounging around our fancy pool in our back yard, and having fun. Yeah, yeah, I know...we are part of the lucky few that can have a pool and such a fabulous life to boot. I won't lie, though...the $8.88 I spent on that pool was a sacrifice. I was going to buy a pair of flip-flops instead!
 
posted by Christi at 11:25 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger holy chaos

    that is the pool my youngest said that she wanted instead of going to the pool where we do!!!! okay how much money could i have saved! she would be jealous of you guys.
    trey looks like he is having a blast!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger MiMi

    I love the new pics and I also like your new blog update!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger k8

    um YEAH like that doesn't ROCK.

    we do that w/ the girls' slide thing too and they say "we're at the waterpark ma!"

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger gina

    natalie, 492.00 to be exact. maybe next year!! LOL

    christi, you kids look identical. it is freaky weird!!!

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Cara

    Looks like that had a great time!! It's been so freaking hot here we don't want to go outside period!! The kids have grown so much!! I've been busy and unable to visit as much!! Great posts!!

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Margo

    That reminds me of my own back yard! We have the exact same set-up!
    ;-)