Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Just truly amazing...
Okay, I know that supposedly you can teach little tiny babies to swim pretty easily. I can accept that. However, we have never attempted to do so with our little baby. We have spent her year and some months on earth just trying to make sure she likes to go in the water. So, that is why, even though she did it the other day, I just can't get over how awesome it is that Taryn is totally "swimming" in her arm floaties ALL BY HERSELF! She doesn't even want any help anymore! When she gets out, and goes to get back in, she just hops right in like it's nothing. I'm just totally not ready for this!

Just look:


Fascinating, I tell ya!

Now, of course, I won't bother to add the part about how she puked up about half of the pool in the car on the way home. We still have a lot of work to do on getting her to stop drinking the pool water!

I just bothered to add that part, didn't I?

Well, that's all for now. I hope you have a super day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 12:21 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments: