Sunday, September 03, 2006
Sumo Tired...
In my mind, at this very moment, that means REALLY tired. No, wait, HUGELY tired. Oh, I dunno, something like that...

Somehow today was a long day. I didn't get even close to what I wanted to done. I still haven't given up on finishing some of it, but the more relaxed I get sitting here, the less I think that's gonna happen!

We all, as in my mom, Bo, and the kids and I, went to Trey's new California Dreaming tonight for dinner. It was a pleasant dinner overall. My tea stayed filled, and that's just how I like it! It was hella-busy there, as usual. My server had no idea who Trey was yet, so it was fun trying to tell her to give the check to him when dinner was over. I think I may have forgotten to tell her he's my hubby, but oh well. I think there are a few people still working there from when I was there, but I only saw two, Ray and Melissa. They are both crazy fun people, and Ray and I always said we were gonna run away together. Anyway, I think I have a lot of work to do. There are a lot of pretty girls working there, and they all need to know who I am, so there's no confusion over whether or not they can fall in love with Trey. You know how it is when you have a hot hubby w/a good sense of humor, right? Of course, they have to figure out who the hell he is first!

Afterwards, we went back to my mom's house, and I helped her cut her hair. She is pissed at her regular hair stylist, so she decided I would just do it for her. I have to say, I think I did a pretty damn good job of it. She only really wanted me to cut the back, but I did get ahold of the top some and the sides. I used all the tips I learned from watching Nick on "What Not to Wear". I did a bit of a fringed look in the back (she has short hair) and made it all look natural and not blocky, which you get when you cut in straight lines. She was getting worried, b/c I was getting a little too confident, and she just knew I was going to leave a bald spot somewhere! When I finished hers, I trimmed Taryn's bangs just a wee bit, then cut TJ's hair, too. Now if I could just find someone to do mine, and then cut Trey's, we'd all be one big, happy trimmed up family!

Well, Trey's home now. Guess I should go find out about his day. Hope your day goes well, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:16 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger gina

    i love going to eat at dh's work. free is good.

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    free is very good! will you cut my hair? california dreaming is one of my favorite places! B and i used to go there before we had kids.......