Monday, September 18, 2006
Time to build my nest...
I'm pretty sure I'm nesting now. I've suddenly become very, very bothered by the state of my house. I mean, yes, I have slacked off lately in cleaning, simply b/c I'm exhausted just from thinking about it. I've kept it to a point to where it doesn't irritate and madden me when I see my house, though. Now, I'm very irritated and angered by it all. Today Trey got up early and dragged me out of bed looonnnngggg before I was ready, and we cleaned up some. There's still tons of stuff to do, as we never really finished unpacking everything, but it's at least a start. I'm so mad that I have to go to work in an hour, b/c I'd much rather be at home cleaning. I did manage to pull out all of Taryn's winter clothes and get them ready, and get rid of the summer ones that don't fit anymore. The rest I can just chunk into a bad once it's cold enough, and I'm done with it. I think tomorrow I will try to tackle the boys' room and get the baby's stuff incorporated in there. I wish I had the time and energy to paint, b/c I know exactly what I want to do w/both kids' rooms, and it will look AWESOME!!! I suppose I should just be happy with my baby steps for now, though, eh?

Well, it's time to eat before I leave now. Hope you're having a great day and I'll see you soon.
 
posted by Christi at 3:07 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Carrie

    ding din ding... there goes our identical clocks again.

    I'm TOTALLY nesting, too.... I feel like I have to get EVERYTHING done like RIGHT NOW.

    too bad I really don't have the energy for it! blah!

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger gina

    yikes! getting close! woohoo!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger karla

    When you're all done cleaning, you can come and nest and clean at my house k? I'll make sure to get you home before little Cole pops out.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    i know how you feel! labor day weekend i cleaned like a maniac.
    wow! how many more weeks???

    i cannot imagine working on top of the kids and house!

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Christi

    No, no, Natalie. I don't work on top of the house, and certainly not on top of the kids. Geesh! If I tried that I'd fall right off the roof! I'm really not a good driver, but they seem to keep letting me come back to Pizza Hut day in and day out!