Sunday, March 06, 2005
Scary
So is everybody sick? Here, we have three living under the same roof. Here, we have three living under the same roof that are sick. All three different illnesses. Well, sorta. Trey has a NASTY stomach virus, and has lost over 10 pounds in the last two days (you can use your own imagination to figure out how!). TJ has a cough and a runny nose, and just feels icky. I have sore hips and legs, and now am waiting to see if I caught the virus that Trey has, as my stomach is very upset and I'm dead tired for no reason. What a fun weekend! My sister was going to come up today and meet us for lunch, but she called today and said she was feeling under the weather. Geez!

So we watched The Exorcist: The Beginning today. It was pretty good. Lots of moments that make you jump. Stuff like that really freaks me out. I know I believe in God, and I'm not so worried about that stuff, but the thought that Satan is out there taking people over is quite scary. What I always want to know is why it always seems to be a woman who's possessed, and where does the devil go once he's out? I mean, he must go somewhere. He has to hang out in people's bodies to get anywhere, so surely he just goes to find another helpless soul. So can the exorcists really feel like they've won and done their job successfully if the devil has just moved on? Well, let's just be glad it's just a movie...or is it?

Go here to see what my baby looks like right now. Isn't it exciting! I can't wait! She needs to get a move on. I'm ready for her now:
http://www.epigee.org/pregnancyhelp/graphics/06mos-sm.jpg

I tried to post that pic directly to this post, but I couldn't figure out how. So, if you can help me do it, your tips would be greatly appreciated.


Well, have a great day! I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 4:45 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    So, your having a devil of a time posting a picture, are you? Better be careful what you watch. :)

    Try the following, except replace the normal brackets with angle brackets. < and >. The ref extends way out of the comment area, but you should be able to copy it and paste it regardless.

    (img src="http://www.epigee.org/pregnancyhelp/graphics/06mos-sm.jpg" /)

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger gina

    ugg! hope you all feel better soon. i cant wait to see baby girl pitchford in real life. coming up soon.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger karla

    Holy Crap girl...where is the time going? In a few days you'll be entering the third trimester!

    You're practically in the home stretch!

    I hope everyone starts feeling better in your home! What a bummer to have feeling so yucky!