Thursday, February 24, 2005
Wowee wow!
Guess what! We got DVR for our tv today! Did we need it? Hell yes! We had to go to a new member dinner at church tonight, and it started at 7. Well, who knows how long a new member dinner may last, and as we all know, I'm sure, at 8 o'clock my butt better be firmly planted in front of my television. This is the only night that matters. However, I couldn't just not go to the dinner, or dip out early. So, we did what any good church going person would do, and got DVR! How exciting!

We successfully taped The OC. I am so glad we did! What an exciting episode, although not what I was expecting! The previews made it out to be a lot worse than it was. Sandy was transporting Rebecca, the whore of an ex-girlfriend who is a fugitive, and in the process of ruining his marriage. Of course the previews only let us see her coming on to him, but not his response. I will admit, it won Sandy a couple of points when he turned her down. However, to me, that's just not enough. Trey would never have made it that far if I had been Kirsten. She must really love him, but I hope she makes him pay. I mean, the man left her on VALENTINE'S DAY to go see his ex!!! She very clearly told him, and her, that she wanted the case, their relationship, everything to stop, and he went on anyway. Kirsten, you are a better woman than me. So anyway, then there was Lindsay and Ryan. I have to admit, Ryan's life is pretty boring anymore, now that Marisa's not giving him the total drama every week. I don't care that Lindsay's leaving, b/c she sucked! Now maybe Ryan will get a cool girlfriend! Marisa and Alex, they won't last long. Not after Marisa has to find money to pay the rent! The big news...Summer and Seth are back together! HOORAY! In the most cheesy ending possible (which would only make sense if you have seen the movie Spiderman), they got back together. Good. Maybe Zach will go away now. He and Lindsay could have hooked up, they both sucked. Oh man! I do love my show! It felt a little wierd watching it tonight at ten instead of eight, but it was still equally as great! Trey's mad b/c we can't get the DVR to tape next week's for us now, and let us watch it now!

So I rolled over last night in bed, and pulled a muscle in my groin. Like, how does that happen? I was actually rolling toward the baby, or whatever, so it seems kinda weird. I had to call in this morning for half the day b/c it hurt so bad, and kept me awake. When it happened, I woke up and started moaning in pain, then I cried a little bit. Trey was like, "Are you alright?" I said yes, and he said he went right back to sleep. We were talking about it this morning, and he said that he was all ready to get up and take me to the hospital. I said, "Why would we need to go to the hospital for a pulled muscle?" He thought I was having the baby! Ha ha! The thought had never crossed my mind. I guess it is getting nearer to that time to start worrying. I remember with TJ, and when I had to put a shower curtain under my sheets just in case. Every night for that last month was pins and needles. I said I wasn't feeling right one day at work, about a month early, and w/i minutes, the whole school thought I was having the baby right there in my office in my classroom! I still have a little over three months left, but I guess we do have to start getting in that mode, eh?

Oh, as far as the new member dinner went, it was lots of fun. I met a few really cool people, and we had great food. I am looking forward to trying to get to know more people, and I have to start making myself go to Sunday School somehow. It's not that I can't get myself to wake up, I just can't get myself to start getting ready in time! What a slacker I am. They also gave us a pansy to take home. Did you know you could eat them? Pastor Jones just kept telling me to put the flowers in a salad. That seems a little creepy to me! Let me know if you've ever eaten flowers before.

Alrighty then, I hope you have a bootylicious day (I dunno, it just sounds fun right now!), and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:36 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I hope your groin feels better soon. I've always wanted to say that to someone. j/k

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Christi

    Glad to be of service to you, Julia. I feel much better, Susan, thanks for asking.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger karla

    WOW! Thats some place to pull a muscle!

    I've been getting lots of pain "down" there too...like this kid keeps stepping on my cervix or something. OUCH!

    Hey..I had my first false labour the other day. Holy CRAP it HURT!
    It was really low...more in my groin area too, and I could barely walk. I had to stop and just breathe it hurt so bad.

    I didnt think false labour was supposed to hurt so much.

    Maybe this little one will arrive a little early (not too early though) ;)

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger gina

    I should get a job at time-warner cable as much as i try to sell people DVR. i love it!! yeah i am over lindsay (buh-bye!) and ryan, who i do like , is so boring. i want ryan and marissa to get back together. seth and summer! YAY!! ok, maybe i should have just called your or emailed you personally to go on and on about the OC. let me know if you need any tips on the DVR, i know all there is to know! LOSER that i am!!
    sorry about your pulled muscle. ouch!! is it better yet? LOL about julia saying she always wanted to say that to someone. geesh i love to read these silly blogs. am i the only one addicted or do we all have some problems?

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Christi

    Traci, I'm about 90% sure that you can buy a TIVO for your tv, and it will do the same thing.

    Yeah, Karla, the Braxton Hicks are not fun. I think I'd prefer to just wait till the real thing! Maybe it's just practice...

    Gina, you did see the spark there b/t Ryan and Marisa last night, right? You know she won't stay with Alex, especially if she's making her pay rent! Marisa work? Yeah right!

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger gina

    pansies would look so pretty on a white cake katt! there ya go christi! nice and springy.
    the spark while ryan was standing in the pouring down rain like a big dummy??? LOL we were like, what is he doing at the PIER? kinda far from home , huh , to be out there pouting. marissa work is funny. ok ok enough oc . sorry people.