Thursday, February 17, 2005
Here's my first attempt
First off, is anyone else having trouble commenting on other people's posts? I can't get it to work. The last few days it has been slow for me, but now I just can't get it to do it at all. It wouldn't work for me at work, either.

Anyway, please go here, and check out my meager attempt at putting pics on the web for people to look at. It's not exactly what I wanted, but it will do for now, and it's free, so...This is my little show of TJ's life up till now. Of course, it's missing most of his first year, as I have those pics all on a disk somewhere, and I'm not sure where right now. Oh, so here it is, let me know what you think:

http://www.msnusers.com/TJsLittleWorld

When you get there, click on Pictures, to the left, and if you click on the first one, you can see them all big, and one after the other. I tell you, TJ is just so damn cute (yes, that is me being VERY biased, but can you argue?)!

Oh, and please read the joke below. It is just so funny I busted out laughing, and I never do that. For you married, dating, or even just interested in other people people, it's a great joke!

Have a great day! See you soon!

 
posted by Christi at 4:02 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger karla

    TJ is totally a little cutie. My fav is the last one where he is all cuddled in the blanket!

    So who does TJ get his red hair from? You and Trey dont have red hair do you?

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Christi

    That shouldn't have been the last one. The last one is the one of him trying to fly that I just took. Hmmm....

    He gets his red hair from both of us. Both of us have a lot of red hair in our families. Naturally, I have a lot of red in my hair, highlight-wise. Trey's hair was red when he was born (which is why we thought TJ's would turn blonde like his did), and is now strawberry-blonde.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger karla

    Ooops...I missed the other pages...
    The little Frankenstein costume is awsome! TJ looks like a real rebel in his little leather Jacket too! A regular little terminator! Just through on a pair of shades and a caption that reads "I'll Be Back"

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown

    That was great. I'd tell you my favorites, but there were too many!

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Oh yeah, comments are slow for me too. Sometime I have to try a couple times

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud

    Cute pics, but they all didn't show up for me.

    Yes, Blogger comments are very slow the past few days.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Christi

    Thank you so much, Dee, for stopping by! My mom's name is Dee, so I'm rather partial to the name!

    Thank you everybody for all the nice things you said. Here I thought it was just my bias leading me to think he's so cute! Oh, who am I kidding! Of course he's cute! It's hard not to be with us for parents.

    Okay, so perhaps I have stepped past that line of mommy coolness, and into just plain ego! Thanks for looking everyone! I'll work on making the future ones even more fun!