Sunday, February 13, 2005
I think I already knew this...
You're Not a Hipster!
You're Not a Hipster!
Take What sort of Hipster are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You're actually not much of a Hipster. Congratulations! You may have Hipster style, but you're healthy, you eat right, you have a decent job you enjoy, your finances are stable, you plan on buying a house (if you don't already own one) and settling down before you're 35, you have friends you like, your friends like you, and you can honestly say you're pretty damn happy. Perhaps you should adopt a Hipster and draw them into your perfect lair . . .
 
posted by Christi at 10:16 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Christi

    And you are now on my list. As soon as I post, probably not tonight, I will give you a shout-out. So, you have one day to write something really interesting and fun to read! Then, the masses will rush home everyday to read your wisdom!

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I'm a tortured intellectual. You're sensitive, you're emotional, and you wonder why everyone else in the world exists on a different plane. You cannot eat, breathe, or sleep without analyzing each action to death. You're usually sombre, depressed, lethargic, but you can be nearly glad from time to time. You wear whatever you can find on your cluttered bedroom floor. You carry books, notepads, reading glasses with you wherever you go. You have friends, but only a few who truly get where you're coming from. You frequent coffee shops, libraries, and the less crowded bars. You're obsessed with past people, past ideas, past lives. You wish you could die and be reborn as Jack Kerouac.

    I thought I wouldn't be a hipster either.

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger gina

    i now have a blog but have no idea how to put links.. maybe i should do a private email instead of airing my stupidity for all to see. anyway, christi, help!!
    my blog is
    www.doyouseewhateyesee.blogspot.com
    please visit me all who will. night.