Sunday, July 22, 2007
I sure hope I win!
I am entering a blog contest run by Tee at Spilt Milk. Spilt Milk is a blog about many things, including, a meddling mother-in-law, her Latino husband, motherhood, raising boys, reviews of cool products, books, funny life observations, and her struggle with religion and self esteem. The prize is a 3-pack of popular kid's computer games, and all I had to do to enter was to cut and paste this code onto my blog. I hope I win!

TJ and Taryn need new computer games. I'm tired of playing the old ones with them!
 
posted by Christi at 11:24 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Tracy

    Christi - the title graphic for your blog is so funny. Nice to meet you :)

    You're entered for the contest. Good luck!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger k8

    hey email me your mailing address- i haev 3 games i got off of ebay that dont work on the girls' computer. i will send em to ya!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger k8

    hey do you still have yahoo messenger and if so what is your id? i had taken it off but if oyu have it i will reinstall so we can talk. email me and let me know.