Saturday, July 14, 2007
Exciting happenings at the Pitchford household...
Well, as an update, right after I finished my last post, I called and got an appointment for the end of the month w/what hopes to be my new family doctor! Yippee!

I may not have told you this yet, but Trey's nephew (and I suppose mine, by virtue of marriage) has officially moved in with us. We're all still adjusting, and I find it funny that the kids, who could have cared less about it before, want nothing more in life than to play with the train set and table. Why, you ask? Well, b/c it's the only thing of theirs that I couldn't find a place for when I moved all of their playroom stuff out of the FROG, and so it's still up there for now. I put a knob w/a key lock on it, though, so they can't sneak up there anymore when I'm not looking! He's also working w/Trey, and from what I hear, is doing a bang-up job. Go Brandon!

So, now for the really, REALLY exciting (and completely frightening!) news. Cole took his first step today! It was so cute. He got all the way to the edge of the couch arm, and got his balance for a minute. Then, he threw his arms up over his head, and just threw caution to the wind and hauled ass as fast as he could! He made it two steps before he fell down. I cheered for him, and he was so proud. He got the biggest smile on his face, and we both clapped for him. Later, we were dancing in the living room (all of the kids and I), and he stood up for about thirty seconds, even dancing a bit during. I'm so excited that he's doing so well, but at the same time, I'm terrified and freaked out! It's only a matter of time now before I have three completely mobile children! Oh Lord, please help me!

Oh, but how on earth could you help but to love, love, LOVE these people! I am THE LUCKIEST WOMAN ON EARTH!







 
posted by Christi at 10:46 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Unknown

    First step!!! Go Cole! I can't wait to see, though he's been so close for a while now, so I knew it was coming soon.

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Kurt

    So when are you having the next one?

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger k8

    cole is a sweetie! what a face! of course the others are ok too. :) lol

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Kurt, BITE YOUR TONGUE!!! Don't be giving her any indication that she should have any more children!!!
    MiMi

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What gorgeous photos!! You have beautiful children .I can't imagine what it will be like when my Cole starts to move around.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger gina

    time for preschool!! HAHAHHAA i am JUST KIDDING!! 3 mobile. wow.


    they sure are cute though.
    ARE you going to have more? tell trey the surgery is painless- he will be back to work that same day. hahah

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger my home boutique

    dont you have a paper route? can you please tell me ALL the details? email me @ cmpadg@gmail.com if you don't mind! thanks!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    so cute!

    walking already????

    k is just so proud when she stands!

    want to be prego together again????
    (j/k)

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Flawed And Disorderly

    SO precious! You have your hands full, too! Wow!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Margo

    Just stopping in to say hi! It's been a while. :-) the little ones are growing like crazy!