Sunday, October 29, 2006
Confusion say....
I am MEGA confused right now. I was awakened, much earlier than I wanted to be, this morning by a HELLACIOUS pain "down there". My back and my private area (like, what do you call it?) are KILLING ME...and in nice little in and out runs, too. Could this be labor? I dunno. I'd like to know, b/c it HURTS!!!

So why am I confused? Well, it's all in my back. It's as though there is nothing going on in the front, aside from down at the bottom. I'm just waiting now for the dr. to call me back and let me know what to do and think. We'll see I guess.

That's about all I've got to say right now, except that I'm sure someone, probably me, will be back soon to let you know. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 8:57 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Me

    Back Labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :) *grin* Any time now... any time now.

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger gina

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! Cole arrived at 5:00 p.m., 8 lbs 7 oz, 19 inches!!! Christi just called!!!!!!! he came out in one push :) yay! send flowers.

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Carrie

    oh how wonderful!!!!

    congratulations everyone!!!! welcome Cole!! LOVE your name, btw!!!