Monday, October 09, 2006
They're taking my spotlight!
Okay, for those of you who didn't bother to read my last post b/c it was too long, the gist of it was that Taryn went to the emergency room Friday night. She is fine, of course. It, however, was not fun.

Tonight I was working happily, looking forward to closing time coming soon, and me going home. Trey called me, for what I assumed to be his nightly call on the way home from work. It was, except that he had also cut open his thumb on the trash compactor door at work. He told me all about the gruesomeness of it, but had decided he didn't want to go to the emergency room b/c he didn't want to wait. I insisted on it. Eventually, after going home, he finally did.

I met him up there w/his ID and insurance card b/c he's a slacker and doesn't carry that stuff w/him. That was at 11:15 pm. It is now 3:31 am, and I just got home. He will be home sometime shortly. Undoubtedly, he has some kind of metal or something in his hand, and will need orthopaedic surgery on his hand. Yippee! Of course, it took them four hours to figure this out! As for his finger, it's got some gauze and tape on it. Well, at least he'll live!

I guess sometime in the next couple of days TJ will need to go to the hospital. Then maybe it will finally be my turn, and I can go have this baby! I swear, all this fuss is really taking away from the focus on me and my whole I'M SUPER PREGNANT AND I NEED ALL OF THE ATTENTION thing.

Have a great day! I guess mabye tomorrow or the next day I'll let you know what TJ does!
 
posted by Christi at 3:33 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger gina

    dang girl!! i am so sorry to hear all of this. poor trey- spoil that man :)
    when is surgery????
    glad everyone is on the mend though.

    like this new format. a lot!! but i must say what the heck is the chicken thing though??

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Kurt

    What was the copayment this time?

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Christi

    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that this time it's all worker's comp., so there was no copay! Whoohooo! I told him he could only go b/c it was. When he came home and told me he'd need surgery, I made quite sure to ask if it was covered under work. comp., too!

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Me

    Oy! The drama! LOL. I can't believe all the stuff that happens to you! LOL.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger karla

    Geez woman. This is not your week!
    Glad the family is ok.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Doctors are scary.