Monday, September 25, 2006
It must be a girl thing here...
I made $91 last night at work, which is AWESOME for a Sunday. I'm glad I did, too, b/c I had to call in tonight. I wasn't feeling well last night, but I pushed through. I don't see that happening today. I feel AWFUL. So does Taryn. She's napping right now, and she just woke up, very late, a couple of hours ago. My mom suffered through watching the kids last night, as she is also miserably sick. TJ and Trey seem completely fine, of course. This must be some kind of girl cold or something.

I'm a little scared, too. My boss asked me today while I was calling in how far along I am. She asked if I'm dilated yet. I told her I don't know (especially since I kinda, uhhh, accidentally slept through my appt. this morning!), but I doubt I am. I hope she doesn't cut my hours. I can understand how she might need to start looking for someone else to be her closer, since I will definitely be gone for at least a month, and I close five days a week. I need the money until I have the baby, though. I figure if nothing else, I can just beg people to let me close for them, and they won't argue. I've yet to see someone turn down an offer to close for them. They certainly don't ever want to pick up a closing shift, that's for sure.

Anyway, I'm off to rest up now. I have two days to get better before I have to go back to work. Wish me luck!
 
posted by Christi at 1:10 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Wow, that is good money! I hope you're feeling better soon. I'll miss you tonight!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    that is good money! get some good rest(is that possible?)

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.