Friday, September 29, 2006
It's time....
Not only has it been requested that my blog get an update, but I, too, have become a little tired of what I've got going on on here. I mean, what Kate gave me could not be more "ME". I LOVE purple, and I LOVE smiley faces. I've got all that here. I LOVE my family, and they're here, too. Oh, but it needs a facelift.

Anyway, I'm scared to ask how much it costs to have someone make one for you. I'd honestly prefer someone who knows me at least somewhat do it for me, as I'm not your run-of-the-mill chick. If anyone can help lead me in the right direction of someone who will hook me up and make my blog look uber-cool, I'd appreciate it. I actually know of a lot of people who can do this, but I hate to ask. I feel like if someone comes to me, there won't be the whole obligation b/c she asked kinda thing or whatever...

Okay, let me know. Thanks!
 
posted by Christi at 9:20 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger gina

    i keep coming here expecting a new look! someone, HOOK A GIRL UP! i dont know how.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Kurt

    NEVER PAY TO BLOG!

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Margo

    I'd say ask. What's the worst thing they could say?

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger karla

    Hey Christi - here is a site with some cute free templates:

    http://www.pannasmontata-templates.net/templates/

    If you use a stat counter and a blog roller, those are the only things you need to worry about carrying over. Easy Peasy!