Saturday, October 21, 2006
It's time to pray...
Okay, this baby is too damn content inside of me. If he considers constant head-butts from TJ and Taryn sitting and bouncing on him everytime I lay down a comfortable place to be, then he's very much a glutton for punishment. Therefore, he'll do just fine once he's out, and we start the real tortures of being a Pitchford!

However, I am not fine with this. Not one bit. I now can't walk more than five feet w/o being TOTALLY out of energy. People feel sad for me and offer me chairs everywhere I turn b/c I am BIG and I look like I'm going to cry everytime I have to move. This on top of having been sick to my stomach and sore all over for the last three days straight now, and for no apparent reason other than being pregnant. Contractions are just the same ol' Braxton Hicks things, caused, of course, by Braxton himself (sorry, I had to say it!). Needless to say, I am scheduled to work tomorrow night, close, and I don't know if I can handle it or not, as easy as the job is.

Soooooo, I need your help. You MUST pray, hope, wish, whatever it is that you do that works for you, and ask that I go into real labor before 3 today (well, actually tomorrow, but most of you won't read this till later, so I'm talking about Sunday). That way, I'll have time to call in, and I'll have a totally legitimate excuse. I'm quite sure the baby is ready to come out. He just wants to see if you guys will do it first. Show that little guy that he is wanted, and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!!

Thanks, I appreciate your help.
 
posted by Christi at 11:06 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I haven't received a phone call yet today, so I guess we can assume I'll see you at work tonight. Sorry!

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Margo

    Ah, christi, sorry you're feeling so miserable. Hugs.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger holy chaos

    praying for you! this will soon be over!!! and you will look at little cole and forget all about the pain. I found myself looking at katie and thinking " so, it was you, i was carrying inside!" and that thought totally changed how i felt about my pregnancy! of course, i am on the opposite side of the pregnancy now! I promise i will pray for you daily!

    love, smiles, hugs,and prayers to you!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Me

    It's been a couple days with no post...

    Today is the 23rd - the day I said you'd have this baby by. I'm going to assume you did???????????

    Congratulations if you did - can't wait to hear!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown

    No baby yet!