Sunday, February 26, 2006
Hey, if you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world



Tell her I love her.

So those are the bloomers that match her dress she wore to church today. She spit up all over the dress, but she looked so damn cute in just the bloomers when I took the dress off, I couldn't bare take them off, too!

Did I mention Taryn's walking now? Okay, well, walking-ish. She takes a few steps here and there throughout the day. Yesterday she took six steps in a row! I think the only thing holding her back from just busting out and walking all the time is that she hasn't found anything overwhelming enough to go to. Oh, and the fact that her little legs can't hold up her fat little belly for very long! Oh, just look at that little belly! Don't you just want to smoosh your face in it and blow raspberries all day long? And look at those adorable little boobies! I swear, I could have ten more just so I could have these moments where I could look at my precious babies all day long!

Speaking of precious babies, my first one was SO worn out today. On Sundays, Trey comes and helps me w/my paper route, so we have to take the kids w/us. Usually, they sleep pretty well in the car. At first they wake up and get excited, but quickly give in to the need for sleep. Not last night. Taryn was up for a while, but she finally passed out when I started actually driving. TJ didn't go to sleep until the last 15 to 20 minutes before I got home! He talked the WHOLE time! He asked me about three billion questions, which consisted mainly of, "Mommy, are you gonna throw the paper in the toooob?" and "Why are you going here, Mommy?" Man, I know now why I love my job so much! I get so much peace and quiet six nights a week! Needless to say, he took a nice, LONG nap today, and I honestly thought he might sleep all through the night (to no avail, of course, but...).


Oh, and one more thing. Please be scared for me. I think both of my children are about to hit another growth spurt. Both of them have been eating like they might never eat again lately. Taryn has especially taken a liking to her newfound foods of all textures and tastes. Whereas, if it were up to him, TJ would eat candy for every meal and snack, he has begun to actually eat the food put on his plate now. He even told me what a great job I did on his turkey sandwich he had for dinner tonight! I'm so glad my gourmet cuisine can satisfy and astound my yungins!

Okay, I'm out. If you have a minute, and you didn't chime in before, go to the next post and tell me your answer to my question. You have a great day, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 11:10 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger MiMi

    You absolutely do have the 3rd and 4th most beautiful children I have EVER seen! However, numbers 1 and 2 belonged to ME!! They were THE most beautiful!! (You've seen the pictures) Unfortunately, they're no longer children, so I guess yours ARE actually the CURRENT most beautiful children!!!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger gina

    yeah yours are sweet but mine are stunning! LOL j/k/.

    yay for taryn on walking.! what a big girl.

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Those are great pictures. She is awfully cute in those bloomers!

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography

    Wow they are both getting so big!

    Look at how sweet and peaceful TJ looks! And Taryn I cant believe she is almost walking!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Carrie

    they really are adorable!!!

    I can't believe Taryn is walking already!!! didn't you just give birth like YESTERDAY????


    XXOO

    ps... sorry if I sound crabby in my last comment... I'm pmsing, rhena was running around, and troy has been working crazy hours, PLUS I was trying to get ready for the class I teach on mondays. anyways.. I love that you are always firm in your beliefs... and regardless of what they are, and whether or not I agree with htem... I respect you for sticking to your guns.

    XXOO

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger gina

    POST GIRL> what are you busy or something??