Saturday, November 27, 2004
I never want to leave here!
So I'm here at Mommy's house until tomorrow. I love it here. I get to sleep in, I have all my friends at hand, and it's just wonderful! I have come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with our apartment that we are in now, as I have been really sick in many ways since we moved there. I thought it was just the bad heating and air, but now I think it's more. I was talking to a guy at work the other day, and he said that my headaches might be coming from mold or mildew, which I'm about 99% sure is all over our apt. Also, my mom mentioned that I first started having really bad headaches back when we moved to our house on Pinecrest, where we had gas for the first time. I had some pretty bad ones in Lancaster, too. We have gas at this apt, too. I think she has something. If you've ever heard of people getting sick from gas or mold, please let me know. It could help our case in getting out of the apt, as they aren't letting us go easily. Regardless, we are moving in about two weeks, and I can not wait! That's why I love it here...I wake up and feel great every morning! No headaches, no soreness....just good and rested.

So last night I went out with Julia and Mike. It was so much fun! I couldn't drink or anything, but that was fine, b/c I had a great time being sober! We went to some Mexican restaurant, and that was cool. There was some gay guy that Mike knew from work, and he spent the whole time checking Mike out. He was ugly and gross, but nonetheless he was just staring. It was creepy. Then, when he left he bought us all flan. Julia and Mike thought it was nasty, and had no qualms at yelling their thoughts out loud for the whole restaurant to hear! Then, a Mexican guy walked over to wipe down the table next to us, and as loud as can be, Mike said, "You don't want to date Mexican men! They are too passionate!" Yeah, so it's much more fun to be the sober one...and boy, did I see what's it like when you're not the loud one (as I usually am!).

So afterwards we went to Patrick's, which is a gay bar, kinda the smokey pool type. It's a fun place, but it was kinda dead. We met all of Mike's friends, and Julia made a new buddy. Oh, and did I mention that this was Julia's first time going to a gay bar? I think after last night she's sold. She saw some cross-dressers, we learned some gossip, then we left, for much more fun!

We went to the Pantheon next. Oh, what fun! It's a totally loud gay dance club downtown, and there was a drag show last night! Julia got the royal introduction to gay party life last night! It was cool! There were only four "women" in the show, but it was still neat. AFterwards we danced and danced and danced...I am so sore today! I, of course, didn't dance as much as Mike and Julia did, as us pregos can't handle the boogy down as much! It was fun, though! I'm so happy I got to hang out with my two best friends ever!

I'm ready for Trey to be sent back to Charleston, even though I would never wish that on him. OH, and if you happen to think that a move to Siberia would be cool, please let me know. I have an idea....

Okay, I'll talk to you later, as I have no deep thoughts today, just banter on my life. You guys have a wonderful day, and I'll see you tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 3:15 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I think you summed up last night pretty well. Christi partied pretty good for a sober pregnant woman. She has more energy than I ever had while pregnant.