Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Ahhh, sweet freedom...
Well, I got a day off, and now it's over. Boo hoo hoo!

I thought I might get to sleep in today, but TJ made sure that that would not happen. I got about an extra 20 minutes. It was cute, though. He woke up screaming at about 7 (he usually sleeps until at least 9), and I went to get him and bring him to my bed. I said, "Did you have a scary dream?" (he seemed freaked out) He said, "Had scary dream, Mommy." I figured he didn't know what he was talking about, but it was still cute. So then he wanted milk...we went to get it. As I was getting it, he started freaking out and yelling that it was broken and we had to fix it. I asked what, but he was kind of in a trance or something, not quite there and not telling me what. I think maybe he really did have a bad dream. Later, he had to go in time out for a while b/c he bit me twice. When I came to get him (I had put him in his crib), he said, "Had a scary dream, Mommy." Great! Now he thinks his bed is a scary dream place....Still cute, though...

So we had to take him to my mom's tonight. We ate at Sticky Fingers, where my brother and his girlfriend, who now refers to us as "family" and calls TJ her "nephew" (Can you see Bubba getting married? Hmmmm....could it be in the works?), both work. They were there and we got to see them a little bit. It was nice, and Trey found something he kinda liked there (he doesn't like it, usually). I got upset while we were there b/c I had decided that I wanted to come home this year and be with my family on Thanksgiving Day, and get to chill instead of rushing off to Trey's family's house, too. Then I found out that my brother was supposed to go to Jacksonville that week for some training or something, and wouldn't be there. I was like, "We will just stay home and eat as the three of us. Whatever!" However, right before we left, Jimmy came and told us that he found out he doesn't have to go till the next week. YIPPEE! So now I get to be with my family for Thanksgiving! It would have sucked w/o my brother. We tend to be very troublesome together, and it's so much fun! We're getting all old now, but I sure hope we still act the same and piss Mommy off at least once! I can't wait! I was also upset, though, b/c TJ is growing up! He doesn't even cry now when we leave him with people. He didn't even care that we left! He'll be in college by next week! I hate leaving him. It's so sad!

Well, my day was none eventful. Sadly, that was about as exciting as it got. So, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. Go ahead, say it. I'll talk to you tomorrow, surely with more exciting news. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:49 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Unknown

    So what do you think of the girl who is in love with your brother? Micah had a really cool girlfriend, but she just left for Iraq a couple days ago, and who knows when she's coming back. She has a very dangerous job.

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Christi

    Good luck to her. Maybe she'll be lucky and the war will end soon. Are they going to try to stay together through it all, or what?

    I like Kara. There's something about her I just don't get, but I like her. She seems really nice, and she puts up with my brother, whos' not always that wonderful to be around. She really seems to love him, and I would have no problem with them hooking up one day. Still not quite totally over Ashley, but I guess I should be, as everyone else is. That was the longest relationship I've ever had, and I wasn't even in it!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown

    No, I don't think they plan to stay together. He's too much of a player.