Sunday, October 31, 2004
Halloween Night...
We had a fun and exhausting Halloween! First, we went to church for the first time in two weeks. It was fun. The smell still made me sick, but I breathed through my mouth so I could stick it out. I'm glad I went. TJ had fun, too.

This afternoon we went to Aunt Gina's and Uncle Wesley's house to go do Halloween stuff with them. I figured TJ could hang out with Blake and Julia and have fun, since they're the closest in age to him in the family, and they live nearby. They allowed me to come along. Yippee! First, we went to the fall festival at their church. GOLLY! There were about three million people there. It was fun. There was a lot of free food :) and games and candy. There were big blown up bouncy things that TJ really wanted to go on, and finally got brave enough to go on the slide, as long as Daddy went with him. He had fun on that! He got some candy and cotton candy, so he was set. He also played a few games. He got to throw things, so that worked for him!

Afterwards, we went back to their place and went trick-or-treating. How fun! The whole time TJ was like, "Gotta run, Daddy." He ran himself to death! He was so intent on getting more candy. All three of them were. I think that if it hadn't turned to 8 and everyone quit giving it out, they would have found a way to keep going all night! TJ quickly figured out that we only went to houses with the light on. After we decided to quit, he saw a house with the light on, and was like, "Light on, go. Light on, go." Priceless moments! He now has seventeen tons of candy that Mommy will have to hide, and forced to help him eat. Yes, I am forced...what a tough life being Mommy! When we were done we hung out at Wes and Gina's place for a little while, and that was nice. Trey said he likes them, as do I. TJ ate a sucker, so I'm pretty sure he made everything super sticky that he touched. I'll probably need to go over there tomorrow and scrub down their house! He had a lot of fun, and I'm glad they live close and are willing to have us around. He really likes Julia and Blake, and I think Julia likes him b/c she gets to be the older one when he's around.

Alright, I guess that about covers it. I hope everyone else had a great Halloween! I'm going to try to post the pics I took tonight on here tomorrow, so keep a look-out if you would like to have a peek. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: