Saturday, October 30, 2004
Tonight, tonight, tonight...
Tonight we went to Boo in the Zoo. It was fun. I have to admit, it wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but it was pretty cool. There was a light tunnel that was kinda neat, and Trey had to go through it twice. The carousel played Monster Mash, which I like. There was a magician who was quite funny, and TJ kept saying, "He's so silly!" He had no idea what was going on, but all the other kids there did, and they would yell when he would try to trick them. TJ really liked that! Of course, we had to leave during the show, b/c TJ was sitting on my lap, and suddenly I felt a very warm spot growing on my leg. Sure enough, his diaper leaked all over my leg! He hasn't had a diaper leak in about a year now, and you would know it would do it while he's on my lap! They had dancing after that, but TJ wouldn't do it. Why, you ask? Well, see, there were about 11 little houses scattered throughout the zoo with people who handed out candy. The only way I could get TJ to get dressed to go this evening was to tell him he was going to get candy. Therefore, once he had some, his only goals were to, A: get more candy, and B: eat the candy he had. Daddy and Mommy would not let him eat all of his candy, and thus, he got mad at us. So, he wouldn't dance when Mommy asked him to. Little turd! It was fun, though. Everyone loved his costume, which is the only one I've seen yet. There were some cool ones there, too. I wonder where people find them all. Everywhere I looked they were all the same. I will try to find a couple of pics that worked out and put them on here. I didn't have much luck, so I'll see what's salvageable.

Have a great one, and talk to you tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 11:36 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Sounds like fun. I haven't been peed on in a while. I almost forgot that particular joy of motherhood.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Christi

    Yeah, it occurred to me last night that I need to get ready for that stuff again. Forgot all about spit-up and all that fun stuff!