Thursday, October 28, 2004
I am SO mad!
Okay, yesterday I was SO tired, but I said to myself, "No, Christi, you must write on your blog. You promised." So I came over here and wrote what was, in my opinion, my best post yet. It didn't have a lot, but it was my review of two movies, and I thought I did very good. I went into a lot of detail, and gave a lot of back-up to my opinions. So, I push Publish, as I always do, and guess what...Yes, that's right, the computer messes up and it's gone...forever. How very frustrating!

So anyway, what I said yesterday was that Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed was actually quite cute. I also watched Saved, and it was pretty cool. Scooby Doo had really good effects. Saved was cool if you want to laugh at life. This is not the extent of what I said, but I'm just so mad about it still that I don't want to talk about it anymore. So, next time I'll write something inspired. It should be good, too, b/c as I write, we are watching Fahrenheit 9/11.

I may be back later. Must get back to the movie. If I don't see you again, have a great night!
 
posted by Christi at 9:35 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I've done that. It's so aggravating. You would think you can just push back and it should still be there, but it's lost forever. Try typing in notepad, copy and paste in case you lose it. I remember to do it sometimes. It seems like the times I forget are the times it loses it.