Tuesday, October 19, 2004
I had no idea...
Traci, I knew you were right about the whole caffeine withdrawal thing, and I already knew it myself from TJ. Today, though, Trey got a Diet Coke and I drank all but a couple sips of it (which he was not too happy about). I have felt bad for the last week, tired, sore, nauseated, and a pounding headache that is ignorant to Tylenol, and MAN! after I drank that Coke, I felt better than I have since I first got sick! That was a little scary, but I'm quite sure it had to do with the caffeine. I mean, I know that it makes it worse, but I had no idea it made that much of a difference. Sooo, I don't drink coffee anymore, mainly b/c the thought of the smell of it now makes me sick to my stomach, but I am definitely going to have to start drinking Coke and tea to supplement and wean myself off a little more slowly than I did (I pretty much quit cold turkey). Whew!

So how come it is that if you sleep too little, you're tired, and if you sleep too much, you're tired? It's like there's this perfect spot right in the middle, and if you go over it even a few minutes, it's ruined...I went to bed early last night b/c I was just so tired (probably from lack of caffeine!). I was sure that since I was getting some good needed rest, I would wake up rested and refreshed this morning. Instead, I woke up and I was even more tired, it was harder to wake up, and I was sore! You can't win!

Rented Garfield tonight, and if you like silly little movies with charming plots, then this is a pretty good one. As long as you go in knowing it's not going to blow your socks off, then you're good. I think perhaps I will start reviewing movies on here for any of you that like to rent movies. Trey and I have the monthly rental bill at Blockbuster now, so we rent one every day to two days now. Can't say I watch all that much television anymore, and I don't know that I'm missing all that much. I will, however, change that when the OC comes back on. Nothing, not even death, will keep me from my show. This season looks to be interesting, although I'm not quite sure how they'll make it work yet and keep my on the edge of my seat. I'm sure they will, though...Don't tv writers always figure their audiences out? Oh, and if you know me, and if you have seen Desperate Housewives, please tell me how it is and if I would like it. I've heard lots about it being great, but I saw about five minutes of it one day, and was already bored by it.

Have a great day! See you tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 11:33 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Yes, do movie reviews. I never know what any of the movies are when I go to the rental store.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Christi

    Then I shall have to do that then.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
    »