Wednesday, October 13, 2004
I love today!
Today has been a great day! We watched a movie today in my classes, and I had no problems. I even had to watch another class during fourth period, and had 14 boys in my room (to me, that's a LOT!), and had no problems. M came to class today (a student I've been having problems with and who has been cutting class most everyday lately), and he was even good (of course, we watched his favorite movie, so that helped!). Then, I got to come home for lunch. That was great. Then after lunch I got stuff done, and I even got off in time to get to my appointment to get on the list for Homebound teaching. That was a nice appointment, and the woman interviewing me was nice. The only thing that sucked was that we found out that getting out of our lease is going to be a pain in the butt. Oh well, we'll get it fixed.

I really don't have anything much to say....OH! Duh! Today is Trey's and my three year anniversary. Yippee! We haven't even killed each other yet. That's always a plus. Trey got me a card, and we celebrated this weekend in the mtns. How nice!

Gotta go to church for dinner now. I bet that will be lots of fun! Have a great day!

Oh yeah, and I got an appt. with a midwife today! Yippee!
 
posted by Christi at 5:21 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: