Monday, October 04, 2004
It only gets better from here...
Okay, today was a pretty good day. When I woke up this morning there was this tightness in my chest at the mere anxiety of having to go to work. I really do dread going there. Then, when I got there, it wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. I'll admit, I slacked off somewhat, and that didn't help my situation at all, but at least it was better than I thought. I tried my best to avoid the negative people and their comments. Of course, I couldn't help but to take part a couple of times, but much less than usual. After school we had a faculty meeting, and while it was going on I got called out. I thought I was in trouble, and when I got out of the meeting, I was told that Trey was at the gate waiting to get in! Yippee! He came and surprised me! It was cool and made my day!

After that we went and looked at the apartment that I want to get when we can get out of here. I applied for it and got on the waiting list (yes, that's right, waiting list...must be a nice place). Now my only fear is that they will check our credit and we won't be good enough. It's not at its best right now. So please pray for us, b/c this apt. is terrible, and for TJ's sake, and our sanity's sake, we need to get out of it! Not to mention our safety...I just found out the other day that there have been two gun holdups and two cars stolen here in the last year!

Later, the pastor of my church came over and talked to us about getting TJ baptized. I'm so excited! For those of you who care, TJ will be getting baptized on November 14th, so mark your calendars. I will be sending invitations to those whom I think will want one, but the invite's open to everyone who would like to come. It will be a very special moment.

Well, today was a great day! I also suggest you watch the movie Mean Girls if you want a laugh. It was very telling of high school....well, sorta....but funny for sure! Have you ever noticed how if you try, even just a little bit, your day can be so much better?
 
posted by Christi at 11:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: