Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Oh, what a day it was...
Today was a big day! For so many reasons! One, we cooked at school in my classes today, so of course, the kids were pretty well behaved. That makes for a nicer attitude come the end of the day. Second, we will be ON THE COVER OF THE NEXT REAL ESTATE BOOK in Lancaster! Yes, that's not that big a deal, I'm sure, but I am SUPER excited! I know that can't hurt in getting our house sold! I love Tim and Kim (our real estate agents)!!!

Okay, but here's the BIG news...TJ GOT HIS FIRST HAIRCUT!!! Oh, my baby is growing up! You should have seen him. He was SO good! He sat quietly and let Angela (his new barber) cut away at his beautiful red hair. I truly thought that he would freak out and cry, or wiggle, or something. But no, he just sat there with this look like, "I don't know this woman, and I don't know that I trust those sharp things that make my hair fall off, but there's Mommy and Daddy. So until they leave, I'll take it like a man." You have to look at his pictures in my fun pics section...he looks like such a little man now! He'll be going off to college next week!

Oh, and we went to Chuck E. Cheese last night. It was fun. I got addicted to this stupid game where you waste tokens to try to knock other tokens down for tickets. Sadly, I got TJ addicted to it, too. We wasted SO many tokens! Got a lot of tickets, though, so we could get TJ some worthless crap! Oh, but we took him to where the little mechanical band was "playing", and he loved the lights. Then he started getting into the song, and he was boogeying down! I wish I had thought to bring a camera. Now I understand why people have ten kids! I decided to have one every 3 years until I hit 10. Then we'll stop. Wow, so that would put about 30 years b/t TJ and the baby, right? Hmmmm, so that would mean that I would be having kids till I was 55? Okay, so maybe we'll stop at 2, or perhaps 3 if we get adventuresome! Oh, but they're so much fun!

My question for you, whether you choose to answer it or not...What is your favorite memory of your child (or any child, if you haven't got your own)?
 
posted by Christi at 10:47 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Your house is sure to sell now!!

    So what did you cook today?

    Those pictures of TJ are adorable. I especially love it when he looks so serious and grown up, yet the paci is in his mouth! That first haircut makes them look about a year older.

    There are way too many good memories to pick just one. Andrew and Alison used to love hugging each other and rolling around on my bed. They just giggled rolled and giggled and rolled for a LONG time. Somehow nobody ever got hurt, so that was pretty nice.