Saturday, October 02, 2004
One step closer to a great life!
I am having a great day, and it's only halfway over! So far, today I woke up and drove to Mimi's (my mom's) house, which is where I am now. When I hit Summerville, I stopped to see my brother and his woman, Kara (sp?). They weren't awake, well, till I got there. I figured TJ needed to see his uncle, though. So then we went to Andrew's soccer game (Julia's son, which you can see on Julia's Page under the links section). It was so cute! Little people running around kicking a ball and lots of cheering! It was cool, too, b/c I got to see Julia's mom and brother, whom I haven't seen for years now. They look so different. It always freaks me out when I see someone change so much. It was nice to get to see them again. I wonder if they think I've changed any? TJ made me run around with him, so I didn't get to see much of the game. It was still cool, though, and Andrew did some awesome moves while we were there. I told him after the game that he would have to teach TJ how to kick a ball so well some day. I can't wait till TJ gets a little older!

Then I came home to Mommy's house, and TJ got to see Mimi and BoBo. He sure loves them! We hung out and then drove to Grandma's house, where she wasn't, and came home. It was cool b/c I got to talk to my mom for a while. Feel like we had a nice conversation and I learned a lot and did some more of that mother-daughter bonding stuff!

Now we're back and I'm just waiting on Trey to get here from work (yes, he's coming to hang out, too!) so we can go out and eat. It should be fun. I like hanging with my peeps. Afterwards I'm going to hang with Marie, while Trey and TJ hang out with my mom and Bo, or whatever they plan to do. I know that this doesn't really have any meaning, or so it seems. However, I just want to show, in comparison to my recent negative feeling posts, that I am having a great day, and I'm in a great mood! I love being with people I love. I'm really glad I got to hang out with Julia and her peeps today. I need to try to do that more. I hope right now she is having a nice time with her mom and brother, and that they are having a memorable moment. I hope they are happy, b/c I'm sure their dad will be happy to be laid to rest in such a special place for him. I hope one day someone thinks of me like that.

Okay, have a great day! A question: What really makes your day?
 
posted by Christi at 5:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: