Thursday, October 21, 2004
One more day...
I'm sorry. I did not watch a movie today, as I had a class till 6:45, and when I got home, I went straight to work on the project we were working on in class. I just finished. I'm kinda proud of it. I think it can be improved, but I'm going to wait and see what other people say about it first, then maybe make some changes. Please, if you get a chance, go check it out. The class is a class on making internet treasure hunts for students as a part of teaching them the curriculum. I have to teach transition (getting ready for the work world) skills, so what better topic. Sadly, as of right now, I really can't use it, as our students are not allowed to have access to the internet, but who knows, perhaps one day that will change. Anyway, check it out if you want. If nothing else, I learned that making a website like that is a pain in the ass!

Alright, well, I don't have a lot to say. Had a pretty dramatic day, but I don't want to go into details. I will say, though, that I have learned once and for all that I can't trust anyone I work with, and that I MUST keep my mouth shut to everyone. I don't even try to start trouble, and everything I say is twisted and turned and made into something bad, then told to other people. Case in point, what I "supposedly" said the other day almost got me fired today. So, I will now look even more forward to this site, as now I have no one to talk to aside from my students and Trey. I'll just have to unload more here, and joke around some. Certainly can't joke with my fellow employees! It also makes me look more and more forward to hopefully being able to quit one day and be with my baby(ies). Oh, won't that be a wonderful day!

Talk to you tomorrow. Hope your day goes wonderfully!
 
posted by Christi at 10:09 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Unknown

    People need to get a sense of humor. Sorry they are being such jerks. Where is this website that you made?

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Christi

    I thought I put in on here...it's http://www.geocities.com/pleauh/ChristisHunt2/index.html

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Christi

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.