Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Hmmmm....
It's funny...It seems like on my bad days I have much more to say than on my good days. I shall have to work on that. I had an overall good day today, except that I am quite sure that this pregnancy will be the death of me. I had high blood pressure problems with TJ, which put me in the hospital after he was born, and I feel that they have come back with this child, but worse. I'm quite tired of being sick all day. I can't wait to go to the dr. next week. In my mind I'm convinced they are going to give me all the answers and tell me how to feel better. I know that probably won't happen, but maybe they can help some at least!

Someone let me know if you get tired of my talking about the whole pregnant sick thing, and I'll stop.

Sharon at work had a birthday yesterday, I think, and we celebrated by going to lunch with her today at the Roadhouse. I ate peanuts while we waited forever for our food, and made myself sick full on them, then ate my lunch anyway! Yeah, I was pretty miserable. Thank goodness we don't have classes on Wed. afternoons! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been much use to my students!

Okay, as far as the movie review thing goes...We rented a dvd called Kingdom Hospital, which is undoubtedly a series that was on some station that Stephen King wrote. I was very confused for the first half of it (it was two episodes), and pretty much the rest of it till the end. It was some story of a haunted hospital (very original, eh?) that had a ghost of a little girl who died there before when it had been a mill or something. The people of today had to go and save her in the past in order to save the hospital. Strange, to say the least, and kinda hard to follow. I was a little lost, b/c on the cover it said there were 15 episodes, and there were only 2 on our dvd. Then at the end I went back and looked, and we had volume 4, the last one! That may explain why I was so confused, although I don't know that watching 800 more hours of the show would have changed much! True to Stephen King form, though, the end pretty much sucked. I don't know about you, but I absolutely love Stephen King's books and stories, and I think they are full of imagination and interesting stuff. However, he has the WORST endings in the world! I remember spending an entire summer reading The Stand (I'm a somewhat slow reader), and it was so great (very similar to 28 Days Later, if you've seen that movie). Then, at the end, he just ruined it! Now, if you don't know, this book is HUGE, and to have gotten all that way to be let down, very upsetting! Anyway, I may say differently if I had seen the beginning shows, but I personally wouldn't recommend this to anyone, unless you want to use your brain A LOT, and still feel like you don't get it!

Talk to you tomorrow! Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:45 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: