Thursday, November 04, 2004
What is going on!?
I don't know what the deal is, but I have been having lots of problems with the whole blog thing for the last couple days. I haven't been able to post my own posts, or comment on anyone else's. Hopefully it's fixed now.

So, last night we saw this COOL movie. It's called Saw, and it's super creepy. There was one guy in it, one of the main characters, and I can't say that I thought his acting was all that great, except at the end. For that matter, the other guy trapped in the room was a pretty bad actor, too. But the movie overall was great! It's about this guy who's a killer, but not really. He sets people up in situations where they have to make a choice, and if they choose wrong, they end up killing themselves, sorta. In other words, he never actually physically kills them himself. It was very suspenseful, and gory, too. I would compare it to Hannibal and Seven on the gore score. What I liked the most was that you didn't expect all the stuff that happened. The twists weren't totally obvious. It was quite creepy. The scariest part to me, which is always scary to me in movies like this, is that if someone wanted to really do this, they could. That, I think, is my biggest fear that scary movies bring out. It's one thing if you watch Freddie or Jason...you know that will never happen. When you watch a movie about a psychopath, though, that is totally possible. If there's one thing I've learned from my job, it's that there are a LOT of people out there that have no qualms with hurting others in many ways. Anyway, if you think you can handle some gore, and you like suspense and deep thought, do go see this movie. I highly recommend it.

Today was a good day, I guess. I told Trey last night that I was feeling better this week, and that I hadn't really felt too sick since Monday. Thought maybe the whole morning sickness thing was over. So, when I woke up this morning sick as a dog, I figured I'd asked for it! Maybe next time! What's more, I think I'm getting a cold. Yippee!

So, tonight is the season premiere of The O.C. If you can, you should watch. It's the best show on earth! I have been waiting for this FOREVER! I swear that when I love a show, they make me wait till the end of the world for the next season to come on. Finally it's here! I'm so excited! I can't wait!

Well, talk at you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 7:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: