Tuesday, November 02, 2004
Ummmm, where did yesterday go?
So I'm sitting here looking at this, I see that there is nothing on here from yesterday. I'm confused. I honestly don't remember posting anything yesterday, but it seems like I must have. So where did it go? Did I post? I don't know....

Today was good, b/c I only worked half a day. I got off at lunch to go and vote. How fun! We had to go to Lancaster b/c we didn't switch our registration when we moved. I think that worked for the best, b/c we only waited about 20 minutes. I heard people were waiting upwards of two hours or more. Igh! We took TJ, and I honestly don't think that would have worked. Not at all.

Afterwards we went to the house and got some stuff done. Trey blew the leaves, which were in great abundance, and I worked on some stuff inside. We also got a copy of the Real Estate Book, and our house is on the cover. It's so beautiful! This has gotta work!

The best part of today was when we got home. We stopped at the grocery store on the way home to get some food. I decided that we should cook. Trey was talking about pizza, so I suggested we make our own. It was fun! We put onions, pepperoni, pineapple, roma tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and peppers (on Trey's side) on it. I think that's it. It was so yummy! What was really cool was that we each seasoned our own side, and they were totally different. Trey's was much more spicy and hot than mine, and mine was much more garlicy. His had more pepperoni, so it was also a little greasier. It was much better than ordering out, b/c we did it ourselves. We even thought of stuff that we could do to improve it next time, like use better dough. Plus, we spent time together. How fun! And, much cheaper!

Well, gotta run for now! Have a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow!
 
posted by Christi at 10:34 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I was wondering about you! That pizza sounds good (minus the pepperoni for me). Good luck on the house sale.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Traci said what I was sort of thinking but didn't have the words for.

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Christi

    Yeah, Trey told me that you used to make pizza all the time. He based what we did on your pizza making of the past! Did you buy crust to cook, or make it from scratch? Had I known ahead of time we were going to do it, I would have looked up a recipe. I wasn't too impressed with the stuff we bought. I would like something close to Papa Johns crust.