Monday, September 15, 2008
Oh so guilty!
I have a confession to make. I need to get it off of my chest.

I like cheesy teen movies.

Yes, that's right, you read that right. I just finished watching three Bring it On movies in a row. Mind you, I saw the first one a long time ago, and loved it, which is why I wanted to see these. Every one of them was more lame than the last, and yet, I could not stop watching. A few weeks ago, I got stuck watching Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, and also delighted in Mean Girls, both with Lindsay Lohan. I also love all of the funky dance movies, like You Got Served, and Step Up and Save the Last Dance. You know what, I'd be willing to bet that if I were to sit down and watch it, I would probably like New York Minute, or whatever that train wreck of a movie the Olsen twins made a while back was called. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can not be torn from these lame movies. They are my guilty pleasure. My guilty, guilty, sad, pleasure. Somebody shoot me!

So, do any of you have a guilty pleasure? I'm sure I have others, but I think I've done enough admitting here. Come on, spill the beans. What do you do that you'd rather not have the whole world know?
 
posted by Christi at 12:00 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger house and home

    You MUST watch John Tucker must die. Best movie EVER! Haha!

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Kurt

    I LOVE teen movies. Did you see 10 Things I Hate About You? Mean Girls was great, but I don't think New York Minute will be worth your time.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Christi

    I LOVED 10 Things I Hate About You, but I don't classify that as a cheesy teen movie. Mean Girls wasn't that bad, either. Some of them that I watch, though, whoa! They're BAD!

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I loved Mean Girls and 10 Things I Hate About You. I haven't seen the others. I also liked Clueless and Freaky Friday.

    Guilty pleasures? I don't know. How about my Birkenstocks? My understanding is they are considered very unhip. And I still like the B-52s. And Doritos. Ugh. That's one I actually feel guilty about.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Natalie

    not sure....

    oh, i read all of the harry potter books! I absolutely love them!!!!!

    coem and see me on my NEW blog.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger gina

    I love teen movies too. save the last dance, bring it on,even back to clueless etc... love love love