Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The fun's over...
I don't think I mentioned this yet, but for my birthday, the kids went to Nana's house. It was niiiiiccccccceeeeeee. I got some much-needed rest, which will come in handy this week coming.

Saturday Trey and I took the motorcycle and sped around town. Richard, Julia's hubby, came with us. We ate, bowled, ate some more, shopped. It was good. Trey tried to teach me how to ride the bike, and apparently, I can't keep the damn thing up! That's not good! I really want to have my own motorcycle one day!

Sunday, after sleeping for what felt like FOREVER, we went out to eat w/my mom and Bo at Outback. On the way home, Trey told me I looked pretty. I was checking out which shirt I had on, when he said, "No, it's more your face than anything." He said I had a different glow about me. I told him it was most likely b/c I actually got some rest, and hadn't had to yell at anyone or tell anyone what to do all day! I did feel better. I didn't have to drink coffee to wake up that day, I was in a great mood...kinda made me wonder if this kid thing was the right way to go...

Yeah, yeah, I know that one day it will pay off, and I'll be so glad I had kids. I mean, I already am, but man! They came back yesterday afternoon, and w/in two hours, my nerves were already shot again.

However, I see a light at the end of the tunnel. TJ started his new online school today, and I think that once we get in a routine, things will get a LOT easier. I'll go on more about the school once we've got everything and I'm sure what's going on exactly. It's all very exciting stuff, and I do want to tell everyone I know. I have good feelings about this.

Well, Trey's calling me to come watch a movie with him now. I'll talk to you later. Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 9:33 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Kurt

    No one has told me I look pretty in a LONG time. I bought some wine yesterday, and the checker totally ignored me. I thought I looked great.