Monday, August 04, 2008
Oh boy!
Soon, my baby will be in the redneck pictures that you get in your email and shake your head at! (not sure why they came out so bad, but still, you get the picture!)


Yesterday was Trey's 32nd birthday. Man, he's OLD! We didn't do much, but we did go out to eat at Carrabba's, and we were told by our server that our kids were well behaved. That made my day! The kids and I also made Trey a cake:


I'll make the rest quick, b/c I am TIRED!

The other day I decided once and for all that there will be no more naptime on the days that Trey works. Why, you ask? Well, b/c for one, I had kinda known for a while that I needed to stop b/c the kids had figured out that when I was sleeping, they could get away with things they knew they shouldn't do. So everyday I'd wake up wondering what I'd have to be mad about and clean up. However, Saturday was the last straw for me. I was awakened by TJ cutting my hair! Yep, that's right, he cut a neat little chunk right out of the front of my hair. When I got up, I noticed he'd also cut his own hair and large chunks out of Taryn's freshly cut cute little bob! Needless to say, I was NOT a happy camper! Now, I will have to wait for the part to grow back in the front of my head, and look like a dope while it does. Taryn has two big baldish spots in the back of her hair. Naturally, TJ's was a pretty easy fix, and should be back to normal w/in a few days. Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking when I decided that sex was a good idea!

Talk to you later! Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 10:52 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Just in case anyone can't tell from the pictures, the beer bottle was EMPTY when CoCo go hold of it... But he was definitely trying to make something come out of it! Mom/MiMi

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Christi

    Yeah, it was empty THAT time!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kurt

    We want photos of your new haircut!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown

    Your hair isn't too terribly noticeable. Taryn's is unfortunately. At least my kids aren't the only ones. Andrew and Alison have both cut their own hair. Alison cut Taryn's hair, and thankfully you didn't hate her forever.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger house and home

    You got to take naps?!
    If I ever need to close my eyes for a bit, I make sure brewer is busy with toys or a movie and I HIDE the scissors, playdough and writing utensils. Haha!