Thursday, August 21, 2008
You should totally check this out...
I got an email today, talking about what an honorable, yet private, man McCain is. That led me to snopes.com, to check and see the truthfulness of the email, which has yet been undecided. As I was searching around, I found one about his wife, Cindy McCain, that had glowing things to say about her, and was all true. It mentioned that they had adopted a little girl from Bangladesh, something I was unaware of, b/c she was desperately in need of a family. I was curious, and looked for a picture of his family, as he has seven children. However, as of yet, I have not found one with them all, or one from recent times.

Anyway, I stumbled upon his daughter's, Meghan, blog, where she blogs about the campaign trail. She puts a lot of pics up, too. I liked it a lot. I think it shows a side of McCain most people don't see. If you have a chance, you should check it out:

http://mccainblogette.com/

Have a great day!
 
posted by Christi at 11:57 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I don't know a whole lot about his children, though I did know they adopted and some of them are from his first wife. I've heard his wife is a philanthropist. I've also read that he left his first wife after he came back from Vietnam. She was gorgeous, but when he came back she had been in a horrible accident and now she was ugly. I doubt it was that simple though. They say he cheated on wife #1 with Cindy. Certainly they were both changed people, and I'm in no place to judge since Rich and I dated before his divorce was finalized.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Kurt

    So are you giving up on Ron Paul?

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't know if you went back far enough to see it or not, but there's a pic of their adopted daughter, Bridget, on the May 27 page. Mom/MiMi