Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Great news!
I've lost 15 lbs. so far! HOORAY! I went to weigh myself this morning, thinking I wouldn't like what it said, and lo and behold, it said I'd lost five more pounds! I'll take that! I've had a kinda nasty cold lately, so when I went to workout yesterday, I couldn't breathe enough to handle the cardio for more than a few minutes. However, I decided it was time to start doing two reps of all of my weight-lifting. Man, do I feel it today! Pretty soon, when Trey wants to wrestle, I might stand a chance at at least knocking him off of me!

We've been back and forth b/t running like headless chickens and sick as dogs. Neither is very fun, especially when you're running all over town and sick at the same time! I'm so ready for the end of the month and our trip to the mountains!

Anyway, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm assuming anyone's been here to notice. Perhaps someday soon, when we get our lives a little more balanced and calmer, I'll be able to post more. Until then, I hope everything is going well with you!



 
posted by Christi at 10:34 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Hooray! You've worked hard, and you deserve every lost ounce.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Congrats! I have lost 8 lbs. since last year.

    Who is that girl with the red pants? Did you have another child?

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger karla

    Congratulations Christi!

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Christi

    Go Kurt! That little girl is one I traded for Taryn. She was getting into the terrible twos thing, so I snatched up another child while we were at the children's museum and left Taryn for that mom. She's adjusting well...

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Carrie

    GOOD for you, momma!!!


    15 pounds.. wow!!

    keep up the good work, and apologies from me for not checking in more.

    15 pounds!! that's fantastic!