Sunday, December 16, 2007
Good, bad, indifferent...
So, remember that iPhone I supposedly won? Well, I haven't seen it yet. I've called to make sure I didn't miss something, but undoubtedly it hasn't come in yet. It's a little frustrating. I'm sad, b/c I can't afford to get it hooked up, so I'm going to have to end up selling it. Of course, I'd have to have it to sell it. I plan to use the money I get from it to help pay for a vacation Trey is about to bust to take in the new year. I figure that would be good. He will really make out from my winnings. I already gave him the iPod I won. It's pretty neat. The screen is really small, but SO CLEAR. I watched a movie on it the other day, and even though it was tiny, you could see everything with plenty of detail. I was impressed!

So tonight it's supposed to get down to freezing here. That might not seem like anything to anyone outside of SC, but it's a pretty big deal here. While there were blizzards and power outages from freezing in the midwest and pretty much everywhere else in the world, here it's been like summer for the last couple of weeks. I've kinda felt guilty for being out enjoying such nice weather while people a few states over huddle together in bundled clothing with fires to keep warm. There were even people dying! The only way to die here would be if you had suffered from heat exhaustion or something! I was on the verge of turning on the a/c, but I refused (we really needed it, though). There's just something seriously wrong about using your air conditioning in the middle of December! Finally, though, I can wear my sweatshirt I bought and promised myself I'd wear every single day of winter!

Other than that, no big news going on here. I'm trying to make it to and through Christmas. I'm sure I'm not the only one, though. I hope you're having a great week, and I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 9:21 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Unknown

    It's so cold right now and I know you've been driving around with your windows down passing out papers. Hopefully you're done by now and curled up in your nice, warm bed.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i do not hesitate to use the a/c!

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Kurt

    How much do you want for the iPhone?

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger gina

    we are coming to town on the 27th.. can we meet up? we are going to see your dad, Susan's baby and your family hopefully.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Kurt

    I want to see the Highlights of 2007 post!