Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Blah...
I've come to this blog everyday for the last week and some days, and I've sat trying desperately to think of something to write about. I got nuthin'! Really, there's nothing of note going on in my life right now. I mean, sure there's stuff going on, but you don't want to hear about it, and I don't really feel like writing about it! So, I write nothing.

I'm still drawing a blank now. Cole turns a year old on the 29th. Maybe thoughts of that will inspire something. Ummm, Dumbledore's gay...eh. Marie Osmond fainted. Whatever. Really, nothing makes me want to write anything.

Perhaps I'll be back sometime soon. Until then, I hope you have a great day.
 
posted by Christi at 10:55 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Kurt

    Maybe you could post about how great Ron Paul is.