Sunday, September 16, 2007
I knew it!
I just did this survey to see which presidential candidate you agree with most and who you should probably vote for. Yep, you got it, I matched most with Ron Paul! How great is that!? If you have a sec, go check it out (it only takes a few minutes):

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

So anyway, did I happen to mention to you that my kitten had a kitten? One day, Trey went out back to take out the trash, and there she was with a tiny little kitten. We weren't sure if it was hers, b/c there was only one, she never even looked like she ate, much less pregnant, and she happens to be quite a little hunter. As much as I didn't want to think it, I thought that maybe she had stolen the baby from some other cat. I hadn't even gotten around to having her spayed yet, b/c I didn't think she was even old enough to go into heat yet! Needless to say, she's been nursing it and taking care of it, so I'm pretty sure it's hers. She's even given up her wild prowling ways, and spends most of her time on the porch taking care of her little one. It's so cute! The other day, Julia and kids came over, and they asked me if we'd named it yet. I told them no, as we're not even sure what it is yet. Taryn said something about a cookie (which I don't think had anything to do with the cat, but...), so I said that could be its name. Andrew, instead, mentioned Oreo, which I happen to think is an absolutely perfect name! Oreo just started walking, and w/its fat little belly, it's so cute!



This kitten looks just like its daddy, who suddenly doesn't come around here anymore. I did use to see him hanging around with Tippy, but I always just thought he was a girl, and that they were just best buds. I guess assuming cats are like people was maybe stupid on my part! Or, perhaps my cat just happens to be a whore. Well, no, b/c that's the only other cat I ever saw her with...so she just got played. What a jerk he is! Why, if I ever get my hands on him!!!


I know I'm putting a lot on here, but I have to show you the adorable little wings Cole has on his head now! They're so silly looking they're cute! The poor boy needs a haircut, as he has a do that I wouldn't even like to see on an old woman, but I just can't bear it. He's too little! I try to tuck them behind his ears, but they just pop right back out. I keep dressing him in all blue so no one will mistake him for a girl!





Oh yeah, RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!!
 
posted by Christi at 7:32 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger gina

    i got matched with hillary.. interesting.

    are we gonna have to read ron paul for pres every time? cause it is a longggggggggg time till elections.
    your kids are cute! they look all so alike.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I matched with Joe Biden. Which kind of makes sense because when I've seen him before I've thought this guy seems reasonable, but I didn't know who he was.

    Ron Paul scored 4th lowest for me. Interesting.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Kurt

    That 3rd picture of Cole is a prize-winner.

    Much to my horror, Rudy Giuliani is my best match.