Thursday, September 13, 2007
I'm famous!!!
Okay, so not really, but I am flattered and thrilled. Trey got a copy of the Charleston City Paper, and I'm quoted in it! Not only am I referenced in the article (about the passing of 96 Wave), but it's written by one of my local idols, The Southern Avenger. I am so excited! Go check it out:

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=oid%3A32996

I sure do miss 96 Wave.

Oh, and RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!!!

Have a great day. I'll see you soon!
 
posted by Christi at 1:20 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger karla

    Can I have an autograph! Oh wait, I have quite a few signatures from you. So how many years do you think it will be before that Christmas Card is worth millions?

    I'm glad I keep that sort of stuff forever.

    Yah for famousness!

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Kurt

    That's pretty cool. I sort of miss 96 Wave now too.