Friday, October 12, 2007
Wanna see so far?
Here are a few of the things I've been working on for the shower tomorrow:






The chocolate dipped rice krispie treats, not so easy. I was going to make them with the kids, but thankfully, I couldn't wait, so I did it by myself...THANK GOODNESS! That would have been a disaster w/the kids doing it! It was so messy, and just, ewwww! They taste good, though!

The pot I got was the closest thing to a honey-pot shaped pot I could find.

The sign is actually brown, and it's going to be sat behind the veggie tray. I found that idea somewhere online...I think it's so cute!

I printed out the letters on the computer, and colored them just a little while ago. Boy, did that take me back!

We ditched the Pooh fruit totem-pole idea. It was too hard to work out, and to make it work would have cost an arm and a leg, and that wasn't even including the fruit! I'm kinda sad about it, b/c I just know it would have been quite a piece for discussion...plus, I had to ditch the Pooh cake b/c it has been discontinued. Kinda makes the whole Pooh theme hard when you can't stick to it all the way! Oh well, I just hope we have fun anyway.

Well, I gotta go clean house now and wash the dishes. Busy, busy, busy! Talk to you later! Wish me luck!
 
posted by Christi at 10:33 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments: