Sunday, December 09, 2007
This guy is the BEST Santa EVER!
He was so patient with my kids, even though he'd been there for hours already, still had hours left, and had seen TONS of not-so-fun kids already! I LOVE him!

Taryn insisted on bringing that book with her. She found it in my closet, and it's some women's devotional book...not even any pictures!

Oh, and I just put these here for your viewing pleasure. They make me smile!



In that second one, Cole's dead asleep! He couldn't even stay awake to finish his sucker!

Have a great day! I'll talk to you later.
 
posted by Christi at 11:19 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Those pics make ME laugh!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mom/MiMi

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kurt

    He better be patient - they're paying him $8.65 an hour for it!

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger holy chaos

    so sweet! Merry Christmas!